The SSPA offers the following advice and assistance:
- Personal counselling and support for new parents e.g. New parent representatives.
- Information kits for new parents.
- General medical information.
- Adoption advice.
For children, teenagers and young adults
- Assistance with education and career opportunities, e.g. Careers and Vocational Guidance Fund.
- Advice re: clothing, shoes, car pedal extensions and Government assistance.
- Advice re: preschool, school and university choices.
- Medical information e.g. short stature symposiums, recommendations to seek assistance from members of our Professional Advisory Board.
- Personal development e.g. annual Conventions and short stature symposiums; annual Albury sporting weekend, basketball and other sporting activities.